Supreme Court of Bangladesh
M. SaifuddinKhokon was enrolled as an advocate in the register of Bangladesh Bar Council in 2004 and in the same year he became a member of the Dhaka Bar association, thereafter he got permission to practice in the Supreme Court of Bangladesh (High Court Division) in 2007 and became member of Supreme Court Bar Association in 2010. He is a regular and sincere practitioner in the High Court Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
- LL.B (Honours) University of London
- MA (English Literature) National University
- The honourable society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Supreme Court Bar association
- Dhaka Bar Association
Area of Works: He has been working in this area for more than 16 years and is responsible for representing his clients in matters mentioned below:
- Writ Jurisdiction covering all the administrative decision and inaction;
- Matter of Negotiable instrument Act;
- Contract matters;
- Family Dispute matters (Divorce, maintenance, restitution of Conjugal life and Guardianship etc.);
- Arthorin matters;
- All Civil matters;
- Admiralty matter;
- Uk Immigration matters;
- Drafting (litigation and corporate );
- Oral advocacy skilled;
- All Criminal Matters arises from the Code of criminal proceeding; Bangladesh penal Code including with the special Laws i.e. Arms Act, Narcotics Control Act. Nari O shishuNirjaton Damon Ain. Digital Security Act, law under Special Power Act 1974 and so on.
- Public Interest Litigation (PIL).
Priority: He always observes his duty to the Court in the administration to the justice; acts with honesty and integrity in the best interest of clients maintaining independence; provides a competent standard of work and service to each client; does not discriminate unlawfully against any persons and keeps the affairs of each client confidential.